Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Man's Mean Machine!!!!

Simply put we are spontaneous shoppers.. Its the way we are about most things, such as our car, house (with a little prayer of course), and now a brand spankin' new Honda ATV... We LOVE 4-wheeling, its a great family tradition. We currently have a Honda foreman, that used to belong to Nate's dad, but our family has outgrown even that! I used to ride in back, with Easton in a baby bjorn carrier, then Emily would ride in front of Nate.. Sooooo we ventured over to Steadman's and got a great deal on a 2007 Honda Foreman!! How could we say no?! Plus they would give Nate a "camo" package which is usually a 3 hundred dollar addition for only 100.. He'll love it up at the Elk hunt this year for sure!!! So my man has a mean machine and is gleaming with giddyness!! Can the weather PLEASE warm up so we can ride it now?!?





Oh and I get the old one of course!! At least "my" tires are better than his!

6 comments:

Tanielle said...

Looks like tons of fun! Take me for a ride! Please!

jen said...

FUN! Jason is always looking at 4-wheeler's & utv's online. We just bought a trailer, now if only we had the cash to get him his dream one! We are totally spontanious shoppers too! Not that this is a good thing:)!

the letter "J" said...

How fun! I've only been on one once and it was pretty exciting! I hear you with the weather, hopefully this weekend will let you all go adventuring!

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camey said...

How fun! We would like another one, but are still paying off our first one. Next time I think we will go used. I am so jealous though!

Misty said...

Nice! We need one of these to plow our drive-way in the winter out here. Maybe some day. Have fun on it!