The first time I got a Mr. Clean magic eraser, I had so much fun going around the house getting random smudges off of the walls, they are amazing! :) I'm glad it worked for you!
I think they should send a magic eraser and a bottle of oxy clean home in the hospital goodie bag. A definite must for every mother of curious little hands.
"Do you want a spirit of love to grow in the world? Then begin within the walls of your own home. Behold your little ones, and see within them the wonders of God, from whose presence they have recently come."
4 comments:
The first time I got a Mr. Clean magic eraser, I had so much fun going around the house getting random smudges off of the walls, they are amazing! :) I'm glad it worked for you!
Yea! I love Mr. Clean...I did the same thing as Misty.
You should have had before & after pictures.
Isn't it amazing? And accurately named - MAGIC!
I think they should send a magic eraser and a bottle of oxy clean home in the hospital goodie bag. A definite must for every mother of curious little hands.
Post a Comment