Wednesday, November 5, 2008

UpDaTe!!

Better late than never..as usual. Halloween was fun this year, as we got daddy to come trick-or-treating with us!! We had the Johnson's over for dinner, and then we hit the streets. I have NEVER been trick-or-treating where you had to stand in line to get to the doorsteps! So many people love our neighborhood obviously, it was packed..Lots of ghosts, gremlins, a cute witche, a unicorn, and of course our Snow White and Pumpkin!!




Halloween wasn't Halloween unless we had daddy's carved pumpkins! He does an amazing job, he did a total of 6 pumpkins this year, 4 for us, and 2 for his mom and dad.. I am allergic to the guts, so he gets all the fun!!



Oh and I thought Emily looked so cute for school..since they weren't allowed to wear their costumes, I dressed her in her halloween shirt and black pants..



So that comprised our Halloween flair.. I'm personally glad it's over, I just need to get motivated to take down decorations and move onto Thanksgiving! Man, the holidays are here and I am nowhere near ready. I have shopping lists at least, and I will be a fan of online shopping this year since I get headaches going to all the stores.

We kind of already got our Christmas present early.. Nate picked her up today. No, its not a puppy, already have one of those.. Not a pony either. ALthough someday I'd like one. =)
Here she is: 2008 FLEETWOOD E3 Tent Trailer


(don't worry about the guy in the pic above, this is an internet photo)



Pretty cool huh. Nate is on cloud nine. The kids love it. And I am excited too! I just wish it hadn't turned so cold so we could give her a test run! Next spring, here we come!

On Monday I got to tend my good friend Camey's kids! It was a fun day with Spencer and Addelyn. Talk about good kids! They were so cute, and Easton was thrilled to have a playmate.. Thanks Camey for letting us watch your cute kiddos!

And then last but not least. Recreation at our house comes in many ways..Including a laundry basket and a treadmill. This was Nate's creation, "the tread surfer". Easton could not get enough, and Nate was daring enough to up the speed to a 5! Yep. That's my husband. Always thinking of fun things to do. Let's just say we are rarely bored. I couldn't stop laughing, as you can see, and my sister that was talking to me on the phone was laughing just imagining what was going on..

15 comments:

jen said...

Hilarious! Watch out dcfs just might be knocking on your door later;). I want to go on the tread surfer!

HeatherStout said...

I can't stop laughing! I showed the tread surfer to my husband and he said, "we've gotta try that", that is so hilarious!

Tanielle said...

I was laughing up until that last run, I admit I was getting a little nervous for Eastons last 'ride'! It looks like after he got a little air he was a little nervouse too and decided to bail! Too good not to blog!

Tara Bennett said...

I really love the carved pumpkins. The spider is my favorite one! He's a serious carver! Wow. Impressive.

I'm lovin the tent trailer! We'll have to go trailer/4-wheeler camping together next spring or summer fo-shizzle. We'll have to start planning right away to make sure it happens!

the letter "J" said...

Love the pumpkins!! I saw your new addition to your family in front of our house yesterday, how fun!! At least your treadmill is being used, mine is just collecting dust ;o)

Sara said...

That is hysterical! And definitely something Himself would think up ... How fun!

Shana said...

Oh how cute! The kids look so adorable!! Emily is a beautiful princess!! And holy cow, you guys are lucky. I am jealous about the tent trailer! That is way awesome! :) You will love having it!!!! And I am sure it will get lots of good use! My brother loves his. And NATERS... THOSE PUMPKINS ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!! HOLY CRAP! Can I have you carve mine next year please!??? YOu guys are awesome.
Miss you!

Rivers and Monica said...

Rivers says you should send that into America's Funniest home videos. :)

A and L Stapley said...

That is hilarious!! How's poor Easton's whiplash? I have watched it like 5 times, and its still makes me crack up!

Ute Family said...

You guys are too much. I would've never thought to put someone in a laundry basket and throw them on the 5 mph treadmill. Hilarious.

Love their costumes, they are so cute. Glad you had fun. I think we had more left over candy than what Lyd's brought home.

Annie Sunshine said...

Too funny!

I also love your new trailer. Just a bit jealous!

Krista said...

That's hilarious! Damien's going to love that one!

:)

Camey said...

Thank you for watching my kids! It was so nice and I know Spencer really enjoyed himself! It was great to see you again and I am hoping we can hang out more. Last night I am glad we had some time together. I was hoping that maybe us 4 could go on a double date! As I get to know you more and more I realize how much of a special friend you are!
Anyhow, sorry I haven't had time to check blogs forever and I missed to say Happy Birthday to Nate and so many other fun posts!
Oh, yeah and great entertainment.

Unknown said...

That was sooo funny! What a good idea! And to think that a cop was doing this...a little irresponsible, huh? Just kidding!! I am jealous of your new tent trailer! That will be sooo much fun, esp with your four wheelers and all!

Anonymous said...

I loved how hard you were but laughing.

The trailer looks like a ton of fun.