Monday, August 4, 2008

My inner Princess!

I did this fun little quiz to let me know which princess I am more like.. I admit to loving the outdoors, and I feel like I have good common sense so its not that far off!

Try it its fun!
You Are Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

7 comments:

wileyfamilyof5 said...

I think that is exactly right.

jen said...

I'm not much of a princess kind of girl but now I'm curious. Yours sounds like it's right on.

A and L Stapley said...

Hey... that is what I got!! We are two of a kind.

Camey said...

Did you get this from me? I guess I took it form Shana. Missed you Sunday?

Misty said...

I turned out to be Cinderella. Awesome. That is one of my favorite stories. Thanks for posting that, I love those kinds of things.

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I copied you and posted it on my blog. I am Cinderella. She has always been my favorite, but I am not sure that's really me.

Heather and Ethan said...

I had to do this...I am Ariel...perfect! Miss you cuz!