Dallin

At ONE month old
Dallin is our little "Turk" with fluffs of hair just like off Tarzan! We are so lucky to have him in our family, he has been an incredibly easy baby. He loves to be held and cuddled, LOVES to eat, and has gained weight like a champ! I love sharing him with the other kids, they love him to pieces! Emily loves to hold him and has such a unique way of soothing him. I love how Easton lovingly says, "hi baby Dallin", and how he gets mad at him if he is being too loud..=) Dallin is such a joy and is growing so fast!
12 comments:
He's adorable! I love his big eyes and crazy hair!!! Glad the kids are adjusting okay to having another sibling. Fun!
lol... hey turk!! He is getting so big! I'm glad you got an easy one to finish things up... love the little guy!
Oh, we can't wait to meet him!!!!! He is adorable. Glad to see you are doing well. Love you tons!
He is so cute!! I am glad he is such a good baby!
How is your sleep?
He is sooo cute. I love his crazy hair. He looks a lot like your other two kiddos. Too sweet.
He is DARLING!!!!! I want to some how pull him out of the screen and love on him!!! GOOD WORK!!!
Wow! He's as cute as your other two; how lucky! Congrats to your sweet family; your kids are the luckiest in the world to have such awesome parents.
Drop them off at my house sometime and go to the Draper temple. Then come back for lunch (or dinner). Miss you!
Oh Dianna, he is adorable. And wow, I see your other kids so much in him...especially Emily. Congrats, he's precious! And I'm glad he's been such a good baby :)
He is adorable!! I just LOVE the hair! He definitely looks like a Wiley! Congrats!!!! (sure wish I was done with my pergnancy. I have a long ways to go!)
What a cutie! He has grown a lot! I love the look on his face in the center picture! Newborns pull the cutest faces, you can't help but smile! What a sweetie!
P.S. The picture of Dallin on the top looks just like Easton when he was a baby! I just saw a picture of Easton and Bergen when I was cleaning her closet! It was a card you gave me with a picture of them together as babies. Man our little ones grow too fast!
He is adorable Dianna. So are are your other kiddos. I like Emily's new hair do. I think you are a nice mama to let her do what she wants with her hair.
Post a Comment