Quick update: My c-section is scheduled for Sept 28th. Yipee! But I am soooo nervous for some reason. I've done this 2 times before, but I am really freaking out! One thing is that I get very sick after the whole procedure, and the whole needle part with the IV, Spinal, etc, is something I can do without..okay, well maybe not. I just am getting to that nervous part where I realize, "Oh my, it is right around the corner..am I ready??" Still need diapers, need some onesies, need maybe some jammies, I'd like a cute robe, need to clean and wash the infant carrier and stroller, yada yada yada.. Are you EVER ready though for baby to come? I doubt it. I've never been completely ready, either with the material stuff or just the mental aspect. It's a huge responsibility, and I don't know what to expect with baby #3. All I know is this little guy kicks my guts a little too hard, my back and hips feel like they will fall apart, and the heartburn. Oh the heartburn. I need to invest stocks in the Tums business. =) Well these next few weeks I think I should just chill out, and sleep as much as possible.. Regardless of all my worries and concerns, I am thrilled to pieces to meet our little guy!! Can't wait to see his scrunched up little face and kiss his newborn skin..and smell his newborn smell. Those things I look so forward to and cannot wait for!! 28 more days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Wow that first part of your post sounds like you need a mini shower to get those last few things you need :) I'm so happy for you and so glad that everything is working out for you guys this time. I hope all goes well with baby #3....I know it will :) Seriously, let me know if you need anything. Oh, and just to let you know, I will be bringing you dinner! So, as soon as that precious baby boy is born and your mama is gone, I'll be there with a yummy yummy dinner! Love ya cuz.
I just love new babies! I'm sure everything will come together just in time! Good luck with everything, Love ya!
Yaaay... it IS right around the corner, can't wait.... :) Still not sure which weekend we are coming, up but I will keep you posted!
I loved this post. "Oh the heartburn". Only a women in her third trimester of pregnancy can truly empathize with you. I read ya.
Mmmmm, baby smell! Dave is always so sad when our babies lose that. He doesn't like me to use lotion on them as long as they smell like newborns.
Hooray! He will be here before you know it! I'm sure you cannot prepare yourself for the changes, but I know this - you can handle it! I'm sure you'll be an amazing mom of 3, even if there is an adjustment period! Just keep Nate away from the ladder so he can be there to help!!! ;O)
I am so freakin excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see pics!
9/28 is Mark's birthday!!
Oh my goodness! That is so soon. I am so darn excited for you. Have you picked a name for sure yet? Well, when he comes let Easton come and play lots. Spencer is bored all of time and I am bored of trying to entertain him. The preschool thing we are doing will help! I am so excited for you and get those same feelings even thinking of number 3!
good luck, hope to see pictures of the baby soon!
I'll be you are sooo excited. That last part of the pregnancy is always so tough! Good luck with everything, I know it will all go well!
GOOD LUCK tomorrow, Dianna!!!!
Post a Comment