Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cherry Hill 2009

The end of July was our family trip to Cherry Hill for an extended family reunion. It turned out to be a great time, the weather was perfect, the food amazing, and with the Wiley's and extended family never a dull moment!! We had a blast playing in the Ball pit, and climbing the "rock".. Although my favorite was the lazy river..since that was the one thing that I could do. We all had good laughs watching everyone try to climb the rock, even Emily had a go at it. Easton about drowned once going down the rapids with Nate..I watched nervously and wanted to hug the lifeguard who so quickly pulled him up out of the water! Nate had his share of going down the slides, rotating each child so they had equal turns.. I loved watching all the people, I could do that all day. Although at Cherry Hill, don't count on a good night's sleep. I was glad to get home to my bed and have some quiet.. Loved meeting and getting to know more of Nate's mom's side of the family. We had a great time, and want to go back next year!!

{The kid's just love Uncle Kent, he's just like a Grandpa to them!}

{Posing in front of the fountain}

{Climbing, playing in the ball pits}



CHERRY HILL 2009

1 comments:

jen said...

Heloooo... I live right by Cherry Hill. Next time you better stop by and say hi.