Thursday, February 21, 2008

Warm sensations!!!

Last night while lotioning Easton after a long bath, he peed all over me!! I didn't realize what was happening until I felt a warm sensation all over my legs! I was sitting cross legged while he was standing up in front of me! At least the pee was all over me instead of the carpet.. I thought most of his target practice was done with during early infancy, but I guess I was wrong! I wish I would've had my camera to get the look on his face when I instinctively screamed! His forehead furrowed and his nose was scrunched up so cute! It was pure shock on his part and then we all laughed.... Gotta love boys!!

5 comments:

A and L Stapley said...

What a charmer!

Shana said...

That is halarious!!! How funny Diana!!!

Tanielle said...

That made me laugh out loud! Funny!

wileyfamilyof5 said...

I know exactly how you feel after two boys nothing surprises me anymore.

Anonymous said...

Dianna, Thank you so very much for sharing your family with us. We loved it. We miss everyone and will be glad to see all the family this fall. We love our mission. We would like everyone to come our and see us if they have time. Thanks again for including us.
We love you all
Uncle Dale and Aunt Claranne
E/S/ Duke